Immerse yourself into video game action like never before with the Polk Audio N1 Gaming Digital Sound Bar. This full range Dolby Digital sound bar provides dynamic lifelike sound for your favorite Xbox One video games and more.
Created by audiophile geniuses at Polk Audio and designed in direct collaboration with Microsoft and the sound designers behind games such as Halo® and Forza® the N1 sound bar provides built-in gaming EQs for game optimized audio. Live the game and hear audio detail like you never have before!
The Polk Audio N1 Gaming Sound Bar packs an amazing amount of sound and features into it’s relatively small size.
- A built in subwoofer with Poke’s Sub Bass drive Technology
- Full range Dolby Digital® featuring Polk’s patented SDA® surround technology
- Four Audio Optimization Modes (Racer, Warrior, Music and Cinema)
- Bluetooth® wireless technology with aptX® to deliver CD-quality sound from your Bluetooth compatible devices.
- SmartBar Programming: enables the N1 to learn to recognize and use your favorite remote control
- 2.5″ full range drivers
- 4 Dyanic Balance full range transducer
- Input Connection Types: optical, coaxial, 3.5mm analog audio and Bluetooth with aptX
- Available in Black or White
Included in the Box:
- N2 Surround Sound Gaming Sound Bar
- 6 foot Digital (optical) cable
- 20 Volt Power Supply
- Remote Control
- Quick Start Guide, Owner’s Manual and Online Product Registration Card
Priced around $300, the Polk Audio N1 Gaming Sound bar is a must have Xbox One accessory for the serious gamer.
Where to Buy:
Available in the Microsoft Store.
Buy it at GameStop.